Portable Stage System
Stagelok® is an ideal multi-purpose, easy use portable, mobile and modular stage system designed specifically for the hospitality & leisure markets worldwide. Manufactured in Portable Floormaker’s factory unit in the UK, it’s fast set-up and break down speeds afforded by Stagelok® ensures a speedy turnaround of you valuable event space with minimum fuss.
Stagelok® is available in 1m x 1m easy to handle sections with separate frame, deck and locking clips which can all be stored on the purpose designed storage trolley containing a huge 9m² of elevated staging.
- 18mm plywood deck painted black with highly durable paint
- MIG Welded 25.4mm box section stage & step framework, powder coated black
- MIG Welded 25.4mm tube Storage trolley on superior castors with braked castor option available.
- MIG Welded 25.4mm tube guardrail system available (PFM recommends guardrails are used at all heights of staging)
- Powder coated stage frames and storage trolley internally in a fully professional powder coating facility (beware of quality as some competitors do not have professional powder coating ability).
Main features & benefits of Stagelok®
Stagelok® offers many features and benefits all designed to help you in your job:
- Fast and easy set up/break down – Cuts your costs in terms of labour and time
- Easy “lok”-together assembly
- Folds down flat for storage
- Stage decks have locating brackets and sliding bolts to ensure decks remain level (serious H&S issues may occur if the decks are not secured and level)
- Stages are of a strong and sturdy construction
- Stages are adaptable to fit any size
- Stage steps available
- Stage storage trolleys are available for easy storage and transportation
- Staging guardrails available (PFM strongly recommends the use of guardrails on stage heights above 20cm)
Where can Stagelok® be used?
Stagelok® is extremely versatile and can be used indoors and outdoors however with the stage decks being produced from plywood we do not recommend using Stagelok® in rain or extremely moist environments as this can cause the decks to warp.
Stagelok® can be used as a simple riser unit or full stage deck for bands or groups in hotels, wedding venues, marquees, furniture rental, DJ’s, outdoor areas (please note the warning above), churches, schools, village halls, civic halls, sports centres, prisons, hospitals, government facilities, corporate offices and many more areas.
What Stagelok® ancillary components can I purchase?
Stagelok® offers complete flexibility in it’s basic form but to enhance your operations we are able to provide ancillary products such as:
Single height 15cm (for use with 30cm height option), Dual height 15cm/30cm (for use with the 45cm height option) and triple height 15cm,30cm,45cm(for use with the 60cm height option)
For the stage sides and for stage steps if required ( PFM recommends the use of guardrails at all heights)
Designed specifically for your particular requirements. WE would need to know the number of set up of the stage units and whether the ramp needs to run alongside or in front of the set up.
Enquire about this product