-3mm Karndean™ Commercial Grade Vinyl Surface
-1mm Foam Infill
-10mm Co-extruded Base Board
-Aluminium frame, ribbed battens and locking lugs
-Non-toxic flooring adhesive
- Fully waterproof and can be used indoors and outdoors if required
- Anodised edging offering better aesthetics and durability
- No tools or screws required for set-up
- Low profile and sloped edging – reduced trip hazard/wheelchair friendly
- 3 year guarantee on labour and labour and material
- *Although designed for indoor and outdoor use, care should be taken not to subject the vinyl surface to extreme direct sunlight or heat lamps over long periods.
Companies currently using this portable dance floor
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Jersey
- Doubletree by Hilton Liverpool
- West Bromwich Football Club
- The Coniston Hotel Skipton
- Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Peak edge Hotel Chesterfield
- Serentipi Doncaster
- Godney Marquees Devon
- Buffalo Tipi Wiltshire
- Special Event Tipis Carlisle
- Oceans & Clouds LDA Spain
- Yorkshire Yurts Ripon
- Stretch Tent Company Milton Keynes
- Silver Fern Marquees New Zealand
- Hope Works Social Club Derbyshire
- Alexanders Table & Chair Hire Essex
- Posh Frocks & Wellies Chester
- Queensberry Event Hire Dumfries
- South Downs Marquees West Sussex
- Pitched Events Newcastle upon Tyne
- Hatch Marquee Hire Devon
Multilok® Surface Colour Range
White Washed Oak
Delicate oak grains coupled with a cool chalky washed finish, offering a striking and versatile focal point.
This shabby, country-style colour has a pronounced grain with deliberate knot and line details in its design.
Boasting striking distressed visuals with a blend of silver and grey tones. In-keeping with interiors that feature an industrial influence.
A classic honey oak colour with distinctive authentic knot details for a classic and versatile oak look.
A subtle smokey hugh and a varied mix of warm and nut brown tones, which recreates the natural grains and knots of a classic oak look.
A strikingly authentic timber look with linear grey characteristics, paired with mid-brown undertones.
Varying charcoal blacks and greys through a subtle linear greys makes for a really distinctive look.
*Colours are subject to change as per the material supplier's availability
Multilok® Edging Colour Range
Anodised Silver (4")
A very natural matt silver finish which is versatile enough to compliment any surface colour in the Multilok® range.
Anodised Gold (4")
A vibrant and luxurious option, mainly used alongside our lighter oak colour options such as Auckland Oak.
*Whilst our quality control processes will pick up any major manufacturing issues, please be advised that on black and gold edging, the anodising process may show slight differences in colour shading on the upper surface and the corner edges on all colours may also show signs of discolouration due to the welding process. These issues are not covered by any warranty/guarantee.
A purpose designed trolley is available for quick and effortless transport and storage.
Our storage trolleys are manufactured utilising a mild steel which is then powder coated in a luxury antique silver finish. The unit is designed to hold a full 15ft x 15ft (4.57m x 4.57m) Portable Dance Floor in its entirety.
- Quick and effortless storage
- Mild steel structure
- Luxury ‘antique silver’ powder coated finish
- Designed to hold a full 15ft x 15ft portable dance floor
- Panels simply slide into locating slots on either side
- Slide out drawer at bottom to make edging accessible
- Lockable castor wheels
- Transit bar allocated at front to hold panels in place
- Fits through single width doorway
Size: 114cm x 71cm x 132cm
Weight: 360.5kg (Loaded)