Effective crowd management is about preparation for what could happen; planning for what the audience or an artist may do unexpectedly.
Known around the world as Crowd Barriers, Bit Barriers and Front of Stage Barriers, we manufacture a range of heavy duty, temporary Crowd Barriers, suitable for high level crowd control.
This type of equipment is essential for use in any part of event production in a range of different areas.
Once erected, the vertical barrier is secured upright with the stainless steel indexing plungers on either side. The Units are secured to each other via 6 industry standard Roto or Dual Locks (Coffin Locks) whereby the eccentric cam action progressively draws and positively locks the units together. An integral safety step also locks into position on the secure side of the barrier for security or safety staff to better monitor and assist crowd activity.
The rounded aluminium top bar ensures no sharp corners are in use for safety and the “finger trap” issue that is common on other systems between the units when connected is eliminated. The “crowd side” base plate is manufactured using an aluminium chequer plate construction with an extruded aluminium front ramp for anti-trip access to the product.
The barriers are a full aluminum construction which can be either powder coated or supplied in raw aluminium finish. A range of different sections are available including 1.2m straights, corners and gated units, allowing you to use the modules to create different shapes and sizes, dependent on the event size you are hosting.
Below are a few images of what can be achieved.
- All-aluminium construction
- Raw aluminium or powder coated finishes available
- Roto/Dual Secure Locking System
- 1.2m Straight Lengths, Corners and Gate Sections available
- Quick and easy to connect
- Easy and lightweight to lift and transport
- Fully reconfigurable into different sizes and layouts
- Manufactured in the UK at our 23,000 square foot production facility
- Internal step to aid removal of crowd members if required
- Rounded top section so as not to injure crowd members
- Checker plate tread boards ensure no puddles are formed