- Panel specification
- 3mm solid colour acrylic inlay
- 5mm thick marine plywood mid-layer
- 5.5mm thick BB/CC Lacquered Plywood Base
- Aluminium frame, ribbed battens and locking lugs
- Non-toxic flooring adhesive
- Vibrant colour acrylic options, never seen before
- 3 year warranty on manufacture, labour & materials
- A versatile option to create more revenue for your business
- Purchase the trays for specific sizes and let us know which colours you need
- Manufactured at our 23,000 square foot production facility in the UK
Swaplok™ Surface Colour Range
Swaplok™ Edging Colour Range
A popular edging finish which compliments and sits perfectly with the high gloss finish of the acrylic surface
Powder Coated Gold
A controversial edging option for acrylic dance floors, which can help enhance its overall look.
Powder Coated Black
Our black edging option also looks incredible most of the acrylic surfaces that we have to offer.
A purpose designed trolley is available for quick and effortless transport and storage.
Our storage trolleys are manufactured utilising a mild steel which is then powder coated in a luxury antique silver finish and are designed to hold a full 16ft x 16ft (4.57m x 4.57m) Portable Dance Floor in its entirety.
- Mild steel structure
- Luxury ‘antique silver’ powder coated finish
- Designed to hold a full 16ft x 16ft portable dance floor
- Panels are simply stacked face to face and back to back
- Slide out drawer at bottom to make edging accessible
- Lockable castor wheels
- Fits through single width doorway
Size: 143cm x 71cm x 132cm
Weight: 421.5kg (Loaded)